"Customers for life is our business motto."
We want you to be 100% happy with our service and the product you purchased from us.
We understand sometimes that something is not quite right and you want to return an item.
However, you would be surprised how many people try and do this in a way that is totally unreasonable for us to accept.
We LOVE to be clear about how we do business, this quick guide hopefully explains that.
Our ONLINE purchases returns policy is in accordance with UK distance selling legislation.
You have 14 days in which to return an item.
This CAN NOT however apply to the following items for reasons obvious reasons:
- Riding hats or any safety equipment
- Horse feed, supplements, animal care products such as shampoo
- Custom made items such as made to measure riding boots
- Items that have clearly been defined at time of purchase as custom order and/or customised
In Store Purchased Items
Items purchased in store are not returnable unless the item has been specifically designated as a gift and a gift receipt has been asked for. In which case we will offer an exchange or store credit within 14 days of purchase.
Sale items are not returnable under any circumstances save for faults.
During the Christmas period please request a gift receipt. This will be honoured for any purchase made between December 10th and 24th.
Gifts may be returned for credit or exchange only and this is extended until 7th January (of the next year i.e maximum 30 days from date of purchase)
Making your return
FIRST you must complete the returns form online. This relates your items to our terms and conditions and if they are returnable.
You MUST WAIT for a response from us before you return an item.
Our returns Address
Kingswood Equestrian Centre
Albrighton, WV7 3AH
Important Things to Consider
- The item remains your property until such time as it is signed for and accepted as a return.
- Don't use budget carriers. They are unreliable and often your goods are uninsured
- Any item returned without following correct procedure may well be refused
- The item will only be accepted for a refund if it is in the same condition in which it was sent. That includes the tags - in tact and attached - and original packaging.
- Returns for faults which were clearly identified in the item description at time of sale will not be accepted.