We try to keep this as simple as possible.
It's pretty much all based on being reasonable
When the trial period starts?
From the day after we send the bit (always first class recorded) to the day it arrives back with us.
In reality this makes it 13 days with the bit - and 15 days out of our shop
Condition of the bit when we get it back
- Undamaged (use is accepted of course)
- With the bit bag
- With the tags in the bag
What we charge you to trial the bit
- Bits under £100 - £15 per bit
- Bits over £100 - £20 per bit
What potential extras may we charge you
- £5 if the bit is dirty
- The full value if it is damaged
- £5 if you don't return the tags and the bag
- £40 if you don't return a curb chain
Things to think about
- DO NOT send the bit back by any means other than Royal Mail. The most it will cost is £4.50 for signed first class. It is worth it. Yodel, Hermes etc are terrible.
- Make sure you get the bit back to us on time
- Make sure you complete the returns form before you send it back. It helps us understand what is where!